I have believed in four core principles for nearly my entire life. When I found my faith… those four core principles were validated–and a fifth was added. These core values are the foundation upon which Intellic Integration is built. This post is part 2 of 5… to explain what our values are and why they matter.
- Faith-Based Servant Leadership
You can view the explanation of our core values here.
Inspires us to genuinely care about our employees, clients and their customers, society, and human kind. Our approach in all that we do is to consider the wider impact; we want to save and create middle-class jobs.
What Is Authenticity?
- We are all human
- We all put our pants on one leg at a time
- We all have successes
- We all make mistakes
- We are our authentic selves, always
Why Does It Matter?
- Authenticity connects us to our colleagues and our clients
- Authenticity means we can be who we are… we don’t waste energy on being someone we are not
- Authenticity means we can react to challenges with our native gifts–this makes us efficient, engaged and successful
- Authenticity gives our colleagues and our clients the freedom to express naturally
Authenticity is the idea that we celebrate all of the nuances that make each individual on our team and in our portfolio unique. When we are free to be our authentic selves, we are freed from the constraints of being someone we are not. When we celebrate the nuances of the individual we celebrate the strengths while acknowledging the weaknesses. This gives Intellic the ability to build truly dynamic teams where members are free to be themselves. This is efficient, refreshing and plain good business.
Thanks for reading,